Physical Education (PE) Premium Funding
How is the extra funding spent at Humberston Church of England Primary?
The additional PE and Sport funding pays in part for:
- Opportunities for children to apply and develop their skills in sporting competitions with local schools throughout the year through our
- North East Lincolnshire School Sports Partnership and Secondary Schools.
- Specialist coaching to enable staff to have CPD to deliver Outstanding P.E lessons and Outdoor and Adventurous Activities.
- Additional breakfast and after school clubs.
- Increased participation in Intra-School Competitions.
- Increased participation in competitive sport - inter-schools competitions.
- Cycling proficiency.
- Contribute towards the development of outdoor areas in school to promote Physical Activity.
- Continual renewal and updating of PE resources and sports Kits.
- Primary Steps in PE guide to a progressive and skill based PE scheme of work to support teachers
For further details please follow the links below: